To receive the discounted rate, membership must be purchased before registering for the 49th Annual Convention. NSBE will not offer refunds to individuals who register first then purchase a membership and then request an adjusted registration rate.
Your registration fee is based on your membership status at the time of registration. Once registration payment is completed, we will be unable to process refunds based on any modifications to your status. This may include changes to an individual’s membership type and/or verified GPA. For information about how to verify your GPA before registering, contact email@example.com.
You may complete your online registration with the following payment methods: American Express, MasterCard or Visa. The billing address for the credit card must match the member’s address in their NSBE profile. If the address is correct and you receive an error message, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, credit, or transfer, your registration must have paid monetarily for the registration(s) and complete and submit a request for review to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund Request: Anyone who has registered and paid for NSBE49 is eligible for a refund up to the amount that was paid under the following criteria:
- A minimum of 45 days before the first day of the event for a full refund. Deadline: February 4, 2023
- A minimum of 30 days before the first day of the event for a 75% refund. Deadline: March 22, 2023
- A minimum of 15 days before the first day of the event for a 50% refund. Deadline: March 7, 2023
- Requests submitted less than 15 days before the first day of the event will not be refunded. Instead, the funds will only be eligible for a NSBE credit or to be transferred to another individual.
Credit Request: Anyone who has registered and paid for any Event or Program is eligible for NSBE credit up to the amount that was paid, under the following criteria:
- The burden of proof is the responsibility of the participant. The authorizer of the event determines what acceptable documentation would be required on a case-by-case basis.
- The request must be reviewed within seven (7) days after the event’s last day.
- Requests submitted more than seven (7) days after the event’s last day are ineligible for NSBE credit. NSBE credit issued to an account is valid for twelve (12) months from the date issued. It can be used for any NSBE Event/Program.
Transfer Request: Anyone who has registered and paid for NSBE49 can transfer their registration to another attendee. Note – If the amount paid is less than the registration fee for the transferred individual, they must pay the difference. Transfer request deadline: March 10, 2023
Questions about payment should be submitted to email@example.com