Is this your first Annual Convention? Welcome! The following information will help you prepare for #NSBE49 and maximize your experience.
About the Convention
The National Society of Black Engineers is one of the largest student-governed associations in the United States. The 49th Annual Convention occurs in Kansas City, MO, from March 22-26 at the Kansas City Convention Center (KCCC).
Below are some tips to maximize your experience during Annual Convention.
- Become a Member! Join NSBE today.
Preparing for Convention
- Need an excuse letter for class? Download our template and share it with your professors.
- Learn our acronyms – Master these acronyms to navigate the NSBE culture.
- What is the attire for Convention? – Business casual for most events and sessions; however, dress professionally for the career fair & hospitality suites (men must wear ties).
- Plan your schedule – Download the agenda to learn about everything happening at Annual Convention.
- See who’s coming to #NSBE49 – Review the list of Career Fair exhibitors
- Network and meet new people!
- What are our top three tips for landing a job or internship at #NSBE49?
- Sign-up for the NSBE Career Center
- Stop by the Career Fair Prep Center brought to you by Honeywell
- Network and make connections at our Hospitality Suites
Attend our First Timers Session Thursday, March 23, 2023, in the KCCC. Read our FAQs and watch our First Timers Session video for more tips.