To receive the discounted rate, membership must be purchased before registering for NSBE47. NSBE will not offer refunds to individuals who first register, then purchase a membership, and then request an adjusted registration rate.
Your registration fee is based on your current status (at the time of registration for conference). Once registration payment is completed, we will be unable to process refunds based on any modifications to your status. This may include changes to an individual’s membership and/or GPA verification. For information about how to verify your GPA prior to registering, contact email@example.com.
You may complete your online registration with one of the following payment methods: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa. The billing address for the credit card must match the member’s address in their NSBE profile. If the address is correct and you receive an error message, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Registrations that used the Bill Me Later option must complete payment prior to the event to obtain access to the virtual platform. We will be unable to accommodate onsite/day-of changes.
To receive a refund, credit, or transfer you must have paid monetarily for the registration(s) as well as complete and submit a request for review. Please click here to access the form.
Refund Request: Anyone who has registered and paid for NSBE47 is eligible for a refund up to the amount that was paid under the following criteria:
- A minimum of 45 days before the first day of the event for a full refund.
- Deadline: February 19, 2021
- A minimum of 30 days before the first day of the event for a 75% refund.
- Deadline: March 6, 2021
- A minimum of 15 days before the first day of the event for a 50% refund.
- Deadline: March 21, 2021
- Requests submitted less than 15 days before the first day of the event will not be refunded. Instead, the funds will only be eligible for a NSBE credit or to be transferred to another individual.
Credit Request: Anyone who has registered and paid for any Event or Program is eligible for NSBE credit up to the amount that was paid, under the following criteria:
- The burden of proof is the responsibility of the participant. The authorizer of the event determines what acceptable documentation would be required on a case-by case basis.
- The request must be submitted for review within 7 days after the last day of the event.
- Requests submitted more than 7 days after the last day of the event are ineligible for NSBE credit. NSBE credit issued to an account is valid for twelve (12) months from the date issued. It can be used for any NSBE Event/Program.
Transfer Request: Anyone who has registered and paid for NSBE47 is eligible to transfer their registration to another attendee. Note – If the amount paid is less than the registration fee for transferred individual, they must pay the difference. Transfer request deadline: April 1, 2020