Dear Chapter Leaders,
NSBE’s 44th Annual Convention is upon us … and the excitement is building! But there’s still time for people to REGISTER … and we’d like to ask you to help. Let’s make sure that everyone hears about the career fair, workshops, technical conference, networking and other great things that await us all at #NSBE44 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, in Pittsburgh, PA., from March 21- March 25, 2018.
To help in pushing out valuable information to our membership, we’ve created some easy-to-use marketing tools. Hold a meeting, email your fellow students, post on social media—there’s still a lot you can still do to make sure everyone gets the word.
- 2-page #NSBE44 flyer (PDF): This printable flyer consists of basic event information that you can either share electronically or in person at a chapter meeting. We also encourage you to share this with department heads, professors, etc.
- Banner ads for use online: We’ve created a 160×600 pixel skyscraper banner ad along with a 250 x 250 pix square banner ad. Place them on chapter websites, share them in emails, etc. Just be sure to link them to convention.nsbe.org.
- Email messaging (Word DOC): If you’d like to send an email to your chapter members, just copy the messaging in this document. Feel free to use one of the banner ads to add a visual.
- If you choose to create your own email copy to share with membership feel free to use the official letterhead for NSBE’s 44th Annual Convention.
- #NSBE44 Sample Social Media Posts: We’ve also created sample social media posts that can be easily shared by chapters on Twitter and Facebook.
- #NSBE44 Informational PPT: Want to get your members excited about #NSBE44? Present this Powerpoint at your next chapter meeting. It’s filled with need to know information to get your chapter pumped for Annual Convention.