- Why Engineering Students Should Consider an MBA hosted by The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management
- GEM GRAD Lab Brought to You by Carnegie Mellon, Washington University in St. Louis and Intel Corporation
- Graduate School Admissions Process Brought to You by Purdue University
- How to Write a Statement of Purpose Brought to You by Purdue University
- So you want to be a problem-solver? A day in the life of a consultant
- Grad School, Industry, and Everything Else
- Life After Graduate School (Maximizing your PhD. Preparing for Academia or Industry)
- The Different Paths in Graduate School
- Picture Yourself in Pittsburgh: TPC/GSC Welcome Reception Brought to You by UPMC, PPG, Duolingo, and Alcoa
- GSC Kickoff Luncheon Brought to You by AutoDesk, Inc.
- Graduate School Conference Networking Reception Brought to You by Draper Laboratory
GSC Technological Research Forum Brought to You by American Express
The Graduate Student Conference Technological Research Forum will serve as a platform for students to learn about up and coming technology, as well as gives an opportunity for one to two students to share and receive invaluable feedback on their own ongoing research. This forum will be formatted as a Q&A session with targeted questions from the moderator as well as an opportunity for the audience to ask a select number of questions.
Inaugural NSBE Thesis & Dissertation House Brought to You by Purdue University
The Dissertation House was developed to help students progress through the difficult writing stages of the dissertation process, towards its completion. This is a multi-day (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) commitment to focus on the dissertation. The Dissertation House activities focus on places where students typically have problems: conceptualizing a topic, developing a pre-proposal, writing a literature review, writing a proposal, analyzing data, writing the last chapter, and editing. Spots are limited. Continental breakfast, lunch, and light snacks will be provided for both days. Apply TODAY!