Making Hotel Reservations
We are now accepting hotel reservations for the National Society of Black Engineers’ (NSBE) Annual Convention 2020 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX, March 25 – 29, 2020.
You must be a registered attendee of the convention to secure housing for this event. Reservations can be made through your event registration, and can be modified or cancel your hotel reservations at any time and receive updated information about the event.
Please note cancellations fees will be accessed. Information regarding these fees are listed on the housing website. Names for groups of ten or more are due January 27, 2020. We look forward to seeing you!
Why book a room in the NSBE block?
NSBE recognizes that its event attendees have a number of options when securing hotel accommodations for the Annual Convention. If you require a hotel in San Antonio, we recommend you reserve your room through the our official housing site.
Staying within the NSBE block has the following benefits for event event attendees:
• Lowest Rates – Important discounts on room rates and special amenities are available.
• Networking – Easily network with friends, colleagues and representatives of fellow attendees by staying in the hotels they are staying in so your paths will cross organically.
• Reduce travel time and costs – By being close to all activities day and night.
• Guaranteed room reservations – and a housing company to back up your reservation.
• Keep costs low – Help keep overall event costs as low as possible for future events.
• You’ve Got Advocates When You Book in the Block – If you have any problem or negative experience related to housing, our housing company, ConferenceDirect, will act on your behalf to correct problems.